See You At Mass!
Staying Safe At Mass
- Attendance at ALL Masses is limited to no more than 50% of the church occupancy permit. To maximize safety, entry to the church will be denied once that limit has been reached.
- All those defined by the health department as more vulnerable (60+ years of age, those with compromised immune systems, underlying health conditions, those who are especially anxious about being in a large group, etc.) are encouraged to stay home.
- Anyone with fever or flu-like symptoms is asked to stay at home.
- To increase safety, we have a State mandated Mask Order in place. If you do not have a mask, the parish will provide one for you.
- Only two entrances to the church are open. Church doors will be unlocked approximately 45-minutes before each scheduled Mass unless Reconciliation is scheduled.
- Hand sanitizer stations are set up in the aisles to be used before the distribution of Communion. The Precious Blood will not be distributed.
- Social-distancing of a minimum of six feet between people not living in the same household must be followed. Please be respectful of the space of others.
- The Order of Worship is printed in the parish bulletin and distributed as you come into the church. Please take the bulletin with you when you leave.
- Please remain in your places except to use the restroom.
St. Veronica, Saturday, 4:15pm and Sunday, 10:30am
Nativity of the Lord Liturgy, Sunday 8:30am & 5:00pm
St. Paul Parish, Sunday 8:45am
Monday, Nativity of the Lord, 8:30am
Wednesday, St. Veronica, 8:30am (8:05am if school is in session)
Thursday, St. Paul, 6:30pm Eucharist Adoration & Reconciliation. Mass at 7pm
Friday, St. Paul, 8:30am
Saturday, St. Veronica, 3:15pm
Sunday, Nativity of the Lord, 4:15pm
Thursday, St. Paul 6:30pm
At Home Retreat
Adult Bible Study
Support Catholic Needs
Please Support Our Local Catholic Needs
During the Coronavirus Crisis
We need your help! Our neighbors, families, archdiocesan ministries and parishes need your support. If you are able, please consider supporting these three very important local efforts:
Support Your Parish
We ask that you continue to support your parish through online giving or by mailing your contributions to the parish office. Every contribution, no matter the size, is needed and appreciated. Go to your parish website to make a gift or you can send a check directly to the parish office.
Coronavirus Emergency Fund
The Archdiocese of Milwaukee has created a Coronavirus Emergency Fund to help alleviate the financial hardship caused by the pandemic. Requests for support are being received from foodbanks, inner city ministries and religious orders. Please help us fund these requests!
Catholic Stewardship Appeal
Help keep our vital ministries strong and continue to help us serve more than 500,000 Catholics living in southeastern Wisconsin.
If you have any questions, please contact Andy Gaertner at (414)769-3322
or email at [email protected].
Thank You for your generosity!
In an effort to assist Catholics everywhere, we are opening our doors to make the FORMED platform free to everyone for 40 days.
Sign up today for “Faith at Home” at www.archmil.org/Courageous-Communion
Then click on “Resources & Inspiration”. As a “Parish”, type in “Milwaukee” and choose “Faith at Home” for access to the best Catholic movies, faith formation videos, audio talks, and great children’s videos.
Great Idea Box
Are you receiving our twice a month e-newsletter? If not email parish office at [email protected] and provide us with your current email address.
*closed Saturday and Sunday
What's Tillie Doing?
Fr. Carmelo Giuffre, Shared Pastor of Nativity of the Lord Parish, St. Paul and St. Veronica Congregation
Fr. Phillip Schumaker, Shared Pastor of Immaculate Conception, Sacred Heart of Jesus and St. Augustine of Hippo
Patrick LaPointe, Shared Deacon and Pastoral Coordinator
Readings for the week of September 20, 2020
- Sunday: Is 55:6-9 / Ps 145:2-3, 8-9, 17-18 [18a] / Phil 1:20c-24, 27a / Mt 20:1-16a
- Monday: Eph 4:1-7, 11-13 / Ps 19:2-3, 4-5  / Mt 9:9-13
- Tuesday: Prv 21:1-6, 10-13 / Ps 119:1, 27, 30, 34. 35, 44  / Lk 8:19-21
- Wednesday: Prv 30:5-9 / Ps 119:29, 72, 89, 101, 104, 163  / Lk 9:1-6
- Thursday: Eccl 1:2-11 / Ps 90:3-4, 5-6, 12-13, 14 and 17bc  / Lk 9:7-9
- Friday: Eccl 3:1-11 / Ps 144:1b and 2abc, 3-4  / Lk 9:18-22
- Saturday: Eccl 11:9—12:8 / Ps 90:3-4, 5-6, 12-13, 14 and 17  / Lk 9:43b-45
- Next Sunday: Ez 18:25-28 / Ps 25:4-5, 6-7, 8-9 [6a] / Phil 2:1-11 or 2:1-5 / Mt 21:28-32
In God's Time
Posted in In God's Time
“Without parables he did not speak to them.” (Mk 4:34)
I have a ... Read More »
Posted in In God's Time
Simon [Peter]…, do you love me…? (Jn 21:xx)
Last week, I repotted ... Read More »